Here are some daily tips to remember what we can do to help reduce our carbon footprint:
- Choose paperless billing for all your bills that have the option
- Don’t forget to recycle
- Change your furnace filter regularly for maximum efficiency
- Insulate your walls and attic
- Inspect the seals around your windows and doors
- Consider solar panels to generate electricity for your home
- Install low flow shower heads and faucet aerators to heat water with less energy
- Replace old appliances with more efficient ones
- Plant trees in your yard
- Don’t forget to turn off computers and other electronics when not in use
At Gibson Electrical & General Contractors, Inc, our goal is to provide every customer with outstanding customer service regardless of the size of the job. No job is too small. Gibson Electrical & General Contractors, Inc provides a full spectrum of electrical services for residential and commercial needs.
*Qualified and state certified technicians.
*We maintain fully stocked trucks.
*Electrical emergency and maintenance services 24 Hours 7 days a week
*Bonded, licensed, insured
*Phone answered by friendly and knowledgeable staff 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday